Wednesday, January 30, 2013

An Introduction

I am a wife and mother and will soon have my teaching degree.  My husband and I have been together for more than 14 years and have been married for more than 12 years.   I am a Christian and my husband is agnostic so I understand the importance balancing diverse beliefs in the design of a wedding ceremony. 

I became accredited to perform ceremonies so that I could officiate my brother's wedding to his amazing bride and my wonderful new sister.  I loved the process and the ceremony itself and want to help more couples achieve their perfect ceremony.

Whether you are having a small low-key ceremony or a majestic wedding I will work with you to design a ceremony that will bring your dreams to life.  I have a long history of experience in theatre and vocal music and bring the skills learned through those practices when I officiate.  I am confident, well spoken and am happy to be silly or serious.  If you want a renaissance themed wedding then I will dress to suit.  

Depending on your needs my fees begin at $50.  As business grows I hope to offer more services as my husband is an accomplished artist and photographer.

2 comments:

  1. What a neat service you offer, do you have pictures of some of your events? That would be so cool to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just begun this journey and am waiting for the photos from my first two weddings to come back to me. I will definitely be posting when I get them. Thank you for asking :D

    ReplyDelete